All parents or legal guardians of students attending the school have a right to be a member of the Association.
If you wish to join the Parents Association you can do so by coming along to the AGM or to any monthly meeting, you can also contact any of the committee members below or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kentstown NS Parents Association objectives are to:
- Work in partnership with the Principal, Teachers, Board of Management and the whole school community for the betterment of the children in the school.
- To support parents to be active in the best interests of their children’s educational lives.
- The Parents association also run fundraisers to provide funds to the school which help provide better facilities for our children.
- Darren Fenn Dunne, 086 820 1983
- Catriona Reilly, 087 960 7416
- Secretary: Karina Madden, 087 238 2216
- Assistant Secretary: Sue Walsh, 086 317 5577
- Treasurer: Denise Hickey, 086 827 3742
- Chairperson: Stephanie Rooney, 087 277 7312